KryptoPips Creates the World’s First Multi-Broker Rewards Coin to Reward Various Trading Activities and Deliver Client Value
PRESS RELEASE. KryptoPips, the world’s first multi-broker rewards coin, allows brokers to reward their clients for participating in various trading activities. As key drivers of customer loyalty, the rewards coins will enable brokers to acquire new customers and maintain existing ones, thereby growing the brand. The reward coins can help boost business and incentivise trading activity throughout the year. It offers a customisable multiple-level rewards system to deliver a robust client loyalty program for global brokerages.
A number of intended partnerships are set to be announced in the coming weeks, which will see the platform allow various global brokers to plug in, and disrupt the industry by showcasing an entire ecosystem of products and services to delight their partners and clients.
Brokerages across the globe can adopt the multi-broker rewards coin, KryptoPips, to entice traders & partners with benefits, such as:
- Earning more income while enjoying reduced trading commission
- Participating in the trade activities to earn more discounts and savings
- Gaining access to enhanced leverage and other powerful trading tools
- Participate in token-related activities to earn incentives and perks
“KryptoPips was borne out of the desire to provide brokers with the ability to benefit more from cryptocurrencies than just from the sale, trade, and investment of it. We started developing the rewards coin in December 2021, and it has been an amazing journey since. In just six months, we are on track with KryptoPips development and its integration to the Wallet, Staking Portal and DEX. Right now, KryptoPips already comes with generous perks, but we plan to add more in the last quarter of this year.”, said Danny Christ, CEO of KryptoPips.
Danny works with some of the most reputable figures in the finance industry as his advisors: Mario Singh, a global finance leader and entrepreneur; Ed Ponsi, the Managing Director of Barchetta Capital Management; and Paul Mladjenovic, CEO of RavingCapitalist.com.
KryptoPips is dedicated to providing innovative investors with the tools and opportunities to capitalise on the crypto asset economy within the trading ecosystem. With a strong belief that crypto-assets are the future of money and markets, the company aims to change the perception surrounding digital assets and wealth. For more details on KryptoPips, visit www.kryptopips.com.
* This press release is not a prospectus, disclosure document or offering document under Singapore, People’s Republic of China, The United States of America, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, and the list of countries as specified on www.kryptopips.com. This is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any investment product or security or instrument or participate in any particular trading strategy and no representation or warranty is given with respect to any future offer or sale.
Tags in this story
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Bitcoin.com is the premier source for everything crypto-related. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about press releases, sponsored posts, podcasts and other options.